OH YEA!

OH YEA!
Ride it like you Stole it!!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

What else will go wrong.?.?

I know I should never ask that question but I don't think it could get any worse...well I know it could I just hope it doesn't...

My day just started crappy from the time I woke up. I didn't sleep well at all and I was up at the butt crack of dawn... why... I don't know. I ended up going back to sleep for a few hours but that just put my day way behind, plus I was having weird dreams. We were late for my sons baseball practice...my son had a melt down at practice because he had 3 coaches trying to tell him what to do at the same time... now mind you I had to "disappear" because my son always looks for my approval when someone wants him to do something...he's afraid he might get in trouble. So I walked away trying to make a phone call to a friend of mine that could work one on one with my son, and as they call me back on the phone, my phone goes ape sh@$, and drains my battery and cuts my signal and turns off. can't get it to turn back one... FRUSTRATED!! Then I have to talk to my son and tell him to stop freaking out over nothing... Finally practice is over... Get loaded up in my truck... What do ya know, my truck won't start!! I had to find someone with cables to jump me. Got it started and let it run for a while, everyone is gone now, go to put it in gear and it starts to shake and mis fire like it is going to stall out...so I out it in park and try reving the engine to cycle things through..just filled it up thought it might be bad gas. Finally I was like F it...I have things I had to do today and if it blew up it blew up!..I just didn't care anymore. I went to a place and had my battery tested and it is perfectly fine, of course it is cause it had been running so the battery is recharged. Somethings wrong but no body knows what..here's the kicker, my check engine light is on, you say "why don't I have it tested?"...well the part where you should hook up the little diagnostic machine, that little plug part is not for my truck, some one had spliced in one and it doesn't connect with my trucks computer so in order to find out what is truly wrong with my truck, I would have to leave it for a day or two for my mechanic to test every part to find out what is wrong. I am the sole transporter for my house, I can't go with out a vehicle for up to 2 days...
So there is my frustration for the day, I only hope that tomorrow is better but I know it won't because I have to work 3rd shift and things are getting really stupid there too...What to do...

1 comment:

  1. Oh No Jammie Lee!
    It must be a full moon or some other God awful cosmic thing going on, I am having the same type of day...week...month!
    Cars are awful! You can't do without them, as much as we would like to! I always go to the cheapest mechanic in town to get my work done, but of course that means I have to leave it there for at least 10 days a time... and rely on other people to drive me all over the place, which is equally as annoying because then I feel "trapped".
    I don't have any advice on your son, since I have no kids, but I will say at least he looks for your approval instead of living the way I did as a child, which was by the statement "Its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission!"
    It will get better, I am sure! Keep your head up and keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete