OH YEA!

OH YEA!
Ride it like you Stole it!!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Fun is almost over...

Well the week is almost over and it is almost time to go pick up my son in Alabama. I have so enjoyed this weeks vacation because I have never had a break like this since I gave birth to him 7 1/2 years ago. I could get use to this...lol. I just wish there was more time in the week to get my homework done because between the 16 hours I will e driving plus having to go to work as soon as I get back it's a little crazy..oh well, I've enjoyed every minute of it! Let's just hope that it will happen again.

1 comment:

  1. Ha Jammie,

    You were supposed to work on your paper while your son was gone. Just like I was supposed to respond to all these blogs before Tuesday midnight!

    It has been a pleasure having you in the class. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete