OH YEA!

OH YEA!
Ride it like you Stole it!!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

let's hope...

Well for almost 2 years now I have been trying to get out of Florida to move back up north and when I think I have the perfect plan something always comes up and ruins it. I did find one place today so I e-mailed the owner to try and find out more information about it so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!! Let's just hope and pray that this will finally be the one that will work for me and my family. Till next time...

JammieLee
www.fantasycandles.scent-team.com
check it out

3 comments:

  1. Good luck in your business and what a good lucking kid you go there. My family is from the North. Love it.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a real motorcycle? Does your son ride it? He is really cute.

    Why do you want to move back up north? I can understand wanting to get out of Florida. Where do you plan to move?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you trying to get away from such nice weather?

    As for myself I am planning to move to Florida, have been looking at apartments on the internet and checking how job opportunities look.

    Wish you luck on finding the right place for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete