OH YEA!

OH YEA!
Ride it like you Stole it!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Can't wait!!

Well spring break starts at the end of today for my son and I am so happy that he will be going with his dad to Alabama for a week. I have never been kid free in almost 8 years! This is so exciting!! Don't get me wrong, I will greatly miss my son but he really needs to spend time with his dad. So much to do will a week be enough..lol knowing me I will probably just stay home and work on both of my final papers that are due soon. Have fun everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Well i am glad you have some girl time to yourself. It is always good for children to spend time with both parents. I know your son will enjoy his self. Bonding for a dad and son is a great thing. Enjoy your week off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you are right kids need time with both parents. My son is getting back into spending time with his dad. Being a teenager has to be hard in a house of females. LOL I'm glad you have some time to yourself, it will come in handy for anything you need to get done.
    Enjoy the time you have to yourself and the time with your family.

    ReplyDelete