Saturday, February 27, 2010
Busy week
Well it has been a busy week this week between work and school and doing stuff with my son, I am exhausted. Tuesday night we went to see the Harlem Globetrotters in Daytona Beach. What a wonderful time we had!! We laughed all night. They were a great bunch of guys. Of course I had to buy my so the Jersey and the shorts to match it plus a basketball that said Globetrotters on it. We ended up getting them to autograph a Globetrotter basketball so of course I had to buy another basketball that he could use to play outside with...almost $200.00 later...IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!! To see the look on my son's face of enjoyment and excitement was worth every penny. Then today, we had to drive almost an hour for our cub scout fishing trip, where they earned about 5 beltloops and pins, that was on an island. We had to take this little boat across the river to get to the island at 8am. We had fun but it would of been WAY better if it weren't 50 degrees, windy as all can be and RAINING!!! We were there till almost 5pm. ( you know I was miserable!) Even thought we were wet and cold, we still had fun. My son learned to bait his hook for the first time with a real worm (you know I don't touch that stuff..lol) He was so excited. So we fished and hiked all day and had fun but I am exhausted!! Till next time my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JammieLee:
ReplyDeletethis sounds like a lot of fun. Your son is very loved. He sounds very special to you and I hope you two can stay as close as yu seem to be right now. Families are the best.
Thanks Carla, I work a 3rd shift job and you wouldn't believe how many kids I see roaming the night at 2-3 in the morning. Where are the parents? And the kids are so disrespectful I wish they were mine for like 5 minutes, then they wouldn't be that way. I don't know...A lot of parents just don't care anymore and it is a real shame...but I refuse to let my child grow up unloved or ill mannered.
ReplyDelete